Chargement...
  1. Pour consulter le Webzine : https://www.libertaire.net/articles

Tu perds du poids ou tu perds ton travail !

Discussion dans 'Webzine - actualité des luttes et partage d'articles de presse' créé par Ungovernable, 23 Mai 2010.

1. Une employée qui travaille dans une chaine de restaurant depuis 2 ans est menacée de se faire mettre à la porte si elle ne perds pas du poids. La chaine de restaurant Hooters of America, qui fait pourtant la publicité d'ailes de poulet graisseuses et de hamburgers bien remplis sur son site web, dit pourtant "promouvoir un corps maigre et en santé" selon son PDG

[​IMG]

The 20 year old college student Cassie has even been offered free gym membership by Hooters to help her slim down.

[​IMG]

Alexis Aleshire, Public Relations Manager Hooters of America says: “We will say that our practice of upholding an image standard based on appearance, attitude and fitness for Hooters Girls is both legal and fair. It is not unlike the standard used by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders or the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.”

[​IMG]

For Cassie Smith this ultimate on her 2nd year review was a devastating experience, in her own words:
    “I was horrified. I was completely heartbroken. I was humiliated,”
    “I don’t want other girls to have to go through this. I don’t want anyone to have to go through this,”
    “If I could’ve gone back and not worked there for two years to take back that feeling, I would do it.”

[​IMG]

Chargement...